Monday 19 December 2011

Daily update:

Hi again. The stock I am currently invested in (Trevali Mining Co.) has gone up once again. :) Today it closed ↑1.1% Higher than Friday. Zynga, on the other hand, is now down to ↓$9.05. This is interesting because of all they hype it had... Now experts are saying it might drop as low as $6.00... Now I am kind of glad I didn't put any money into it. :)

Anyways, about that bar chart I promised to talk about today. That chart illustrates the volume of traders in the corresponding time frame. Green stands for buyers and red stands for sellers. The colors may vary from chart to chart. If you are checking out stocks and notice a high volume of buyers it's a good indication that the stock is going to go up. However, make sure you aren't too late if you do decide to buy. That's all I've got for today. I am currently learning a lot about candle stick charts. I recommend using a candle stick chart when you are studying a stock. I will let you know why in my next few posts. There is A LOT you can tell about a stock by using these charts.

James

No comments:

Post a Comment