Thursday 15 December 2011

Happy X-mas, NASDAQ!

Today is the day that Zynga FINALLY registered an IPO. Look them up under ZNGA. This is the most anticipated IPO since Google! Google started at $85.00 per share and is now at around $620.00. Zynga started today at only $10.00 per share. I will not be buying any shares because I simply don't have enough money to make a reasonable purchase... Also, by market opening in the morning, Wall street will be packed with investors and there probably won't be any shares left to buy at around 9:05am. This stock is expected to make a lot of millionaires and even billionaires. I personally will be torturing myself watching this one for years to come, wishing that I maxed out my line of credit to get a piece. Just thought I would put that out there. This blog is now a piece of investing history. One of the many posts that was posted the day Zynga entered the public market. That's all for now.

James

No comments:

Post a Comment