Thursday 15 December 2011

My first purchase. FOR REAL!

Wooo!  I just bought 600 shares of Trevali Mining Corporation THROUGH MY TFSA! It is listed on the TSX as TV. This is a Canadian company that mines copper and zinc. It is currently selling at $0.83 cents per share after a recent drop from around $2.30 earlier this year. Here is the Year To Date Chart.






As you can see it has clearly gone through stage 4 of its last cycle. I believe it is now leveling off and ready to go back up. I didn't decide to buy it solely on the fact that it has leveled off. That was actually the second reason why I bought it. Before I did anything, I looked it up. On December 7th this company staked five additional claims to mine at, adding 1,130 more hectares of land to its already 3764 hectare stake bringing it to a total of 4894 hectares. This is a good sign that they have a pretty good idea that there is more copper and zinc to be found. If that wasn't enough, today they have just received a lease for yet another mine in which they believe is full of zinc, copper, lead, and gold. The lease is good for twenty years and they are able to renew it for twenty more years up to a total of 80 years. This is a good sign that there is plenty to be dug up! Furthermore, They have already told Xstrata Zinc Canada's Brunswick 12 Processing Mill and Concentrate Complex to expect delivery of feed over the upcoming weeks. I am pretty damn excited! :)  I didn't buy a whole lot of shares, but this is my first trade. If I even make $5 I will be happy. Anyways, That's all for now! See you next time!

 James 

No comments:

Post a Comment